Based in the UK, Dragon Courts specialises in the cleaning, lining and painting of tarmacadam tennis courts. This can make playing and scoring the game easier for players and officials alike.
Standard tennis courts are normally white with a line width of 50 mm. A “run off” allowance should also be considered to ensure ample space surrounding the court.
Dragon Courts ensures that tennis court markings and linings are:
Applied using quality materials
- Using top of the line paints with slip-resistant and anti-glare features, our tennis court markings and lines are durable and can withstand the challenges of even the most action-packed games.
Clear and accurate
- Accuracy is our middle name! Our team of experts will meticulously paint the tennis court markings by hand.
- (Please be aware that due to the nature of open textured tarmacadam courts, lines will sometimes bleed. This will not affect the performance of the court or the durability of the lines.)
In line with all LTA tennis court standards
- For safety purposes, we incorporate the Lawn Tennis Association standards in every service we provide. Our lines meet the non-slip criteria of both the LTA and England Netball Association.
Benefits of Regular Tennis Court Marking
- Regular tennis court marking prevents accidents.
- For tennis club and commercial tennis courts, regular marking attracts new customers or players.
For further details or to get a quotation, please call Dragon Courts on 01572 770404 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.